Thursday, July 10, 2008

A letter to my friends

To my fellow classmates and missionaries.... How much I love you, and can't explain.... In all the parts of the world, speaking more than 5 different languages.. How great is this work!

This past weekend was the day Joseph Smith was martyred. Doing what? The same work we are doing today. We should work every day like he worked his whole life.

I'm having the best time in my life right now, and I can't believe most of you have one year or will be returning soon. It's crazy, only two changes more, and I will have a year.

Remember we're being blessed. We need to work hard and be obedient and the Lord will provide the way...... I love you all.... I love this work and I love my Savior, and He is with us as we walk... take care... from Tarapoto, Peru.....Elder Landon Lee Rich

Who is he writing this letter to? Check it out here.

No comments: