Thursday, July 3, 2008

Anniversaries

It's crazy.. I was looking back at all my anniversaries. It has been 1 year since I received my call.... This Saturday I will be 20, and have 1 year of endowment (Landon went to the temple for the first time on his birthday last year). I completed 3 years of having my (Patriarchal) blessing, and also this past week was the anniversary of, Joseph Smith's martyrdom. I would encourage you all to think back about the important dates in your life, and reflect on how you're doing since then, on keeping those covenants and just remembering the important things in life. Strive to find the little important things, for example; the family.. strive to have a happy family and to be eternal.... meaning.. GO to the temple and get sealed... It will be the best thing in your life. I love you all and wish you the best.... Love Landon

No comments: