Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm staying put.............in Tarapoto

"I'm staying here with Elder Flores for another change. I'm glad I'm staying. I will be here until the end of August. The work here in this area is tough right now, and I'm struggling a little bit. We're not having much success and not many people are progressing, but we're getting there.........things will change, starting today..... We're going to put some new things to work and it will be better. We will have exito (success) in August. It will be good. I hope this change goes better for us. I love you all, please keep praying for me and my companion, and the people we're teaching. The Lord will do the rest..... Thanks for all your words of encouragement. I need them.... I'm having a tough time right now with a few things, but hey, it's life. Things will get better and time will fly. It's the way of the Lord."

No comments: