Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Super Heroes

This picture was taken at Real Felipe Fortress when they visited there on 09/06 (I know the date says 09/01, and I've reminded Elder Rich to change his camera date quite a few times.........but I think he keeps forgetting). What a great bunch of young men.




I think Landon looks great! Not too skinny........filled out just right. At 190 pounds he looks good to his mom !

Landon loves his companion, Elder Vargas. This is what he had to say about him:

"My comp is hilarious… He is innocent… and makes us all laugh everyday.. just the little things he says and does… I will explain a few, but they won't make sense, one, because ya gotta be there and two… it's in Spanish translated to English, haha… Elder Vargas is very humble, and never gets mad or upset. I swear he doesn’t have any pride… He is amazing… a best friend, a great person…. He teaches really well, and I sure do love him…. He plays the flute amazingly and the zampoña. You don’t know what that is, but it’s a musical instrument, and he touches it good!!"

"A funny thing that happened this week. We were sitting there and I'm like, "Hey, call Daniel to tell him we will be late", and he is like, "Oh, ok.. ya"… So he dialed the number and put the phone to his ear. He was listening and had the phone up to his ear for like 3 minutes… I'm not lying.. Then he pulled it down, looked at me and said.. "Oops, I forgot to hit the button that makes it call".. Now that’s not anything funny to you guys, but you just gotta know Vargas.. His voice and the way he says stuff.. It's hilarious.. I love him."

No comments: