Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Crazy week in review.......... Tuesday (09/16)

We thought we were getting 27 Bolivian missionaries........well we found out that we're only getting 17, so the AP's are meeting with President today, to get everything worked out. The rest of us were out buying beds and blankets for them.

Last night we went to dinner and we had the usual chicken and rice, just with a different type of sauce. Then a family calls us to have a family home evening with them, and their house is in a dangerous part (of town), so we had to have someone come down from their house to accompany us up to their house. It was a good family home evening. We met two more people to teach, and all went well. I was in bed and asleep by like 10:45 pm, it was good… I loved it.

I remember waking up at 4 am, thinking it was time to get up, and looked at the clock, and I was like, YES, I still have 2 and a half hours, haha, I love it when that happens.

Elder Nash comes tomorrow!! And he is going to have a meeting with us here in the offices… just us… tomorrow at 6!! So I’m excited.

No comments: