Thursday, September 4, 2008

Familia Vela


I had the time to go to Villa Sol to my old pension, Hermana (Sister) Vela, ha-ha, it was amazing to see her and her family again. To hear how everything is with all the converts, and just actually be able to chat, it's great...

Their family is doing great… They recently went to Cuzco for a trip. Man, I saw their children and they have grown so much since I have been there….. It's crazy…

There is absolutely nothing better in the whole world than to see and hear that the people you were teaching are doing great… It’s the greatest feeling in the world... I love this work and know it’s of the Lord… It's truly the work of the Lord…

We went to the church in Villa Sol to pick up Elder Sorensen, who needed to go to the airport. I entered my old chapel, and I saw people I haven’t seen for 5 months, ha-ha, I loved it! And even better, people that I was teaching, but they had been baptized - FAMILIES!! I love it… I’m so happy…

No comments: