Monday, September 29, 2008

Good week - Good work

This past week has been a good week. We got out a lot in the field to work, and I’m happy. I just want to work. That’s all I want to do. I want to get out into the field and talk with people. I have a desire to baptize all of my area. I love working.

We found a lot of good people, and a lot of families this week. One family, Eduardo and Rejina, they are amazing. We met them on Tuesday. They came to an activity with their son at the church on Wednesday, and we went to their house and taught them on Thursday. They are ready, and I am excited.

We’re getting a lot of references from members. They are showing us to a lot of people, their friends and family that aren’t members, and we have a lot of people we’re planning on baptizing this next month of October.

I love my area. The size of the area is perfect. Not too big, but not too small, easy to get around in, and everyone is ready to hear the gospel.

Changes are coming up quick and I have a lot of work to do this week. A LOT!!!!

No comments: