Friday, September 5, 2008

Stuff I Know......


Everything is going perfect… I'm speaking Spanish without any doubts or anything.. It's not perfect, but I can understand everything and respond to everything….. I love it… I see these new kids that came in and wow…. It's like, "How did I never not know Spanish?"... but it's tough for them… It has been nice to get to know the new guys (newbie Elders in the mission)… The North Americans, I can feel for them.. I was in their spots….. I'm getting to know them really well and they are doing great… Their moms would be proud .. They aren’t afraid to talk to people, even though they have no idea what they're saying, or what the people are saying back, but it seems to me that they are better at Spanish than we were when we entered. I don’t know, it just seems like that..

No comments: