Monday, September 15, 2008

Missionary Pictures

"And blessed are they who shall seek to bring forth my Zion at that day, for they shall have the gift and the power of the Holy Ghost; and if they endure unto the end they shall be lifted up at the last day, and shall be saved in the everlasting kingdom of the Lamb; and whoso shall publish peace, yea, tidings of great joy, how beautiful upon the mountains shall they be." 1 Nephi 13:37

We recently received some group pictures, and have posted them here in hopes that some parents might recognize their sons. Don't they look wonderful?


I think this may be the latest group of missionaries who entered the field this past change (August 27th?). I think I recognize Elder Morton (in front next to Presidente Perez) and Elder Griffin (in front with the yellow tie) and I KNOW that is Elder Herdt (financial clerk) and Elders Anderson and Ticona (the AP's) in the back. Any other's you know? (Click on the picture to enlarge)

Please disregard the date on this last picture - Elder Rich is a few days off :) I think this may be the zone leader conference/training (held the week of changes). I recognize a couple of these missionaries. Elder Villanueva and Elder Ramos, Landon's past companions. Anyone recognize any others?? If so, please leave a comment.

If you do see your son, and would like a copy of the picture (high resolution) - please email me at sled4fun2 at hotmail dot com.

No comments: