Thursday, October 23, 2008

Scripture Study

"I am studying in 2 Nefi (2 Nephi) right now, and I love it. I forget how much there is about the Plan of Salvation in that part of the Book of Mormon. I want to invite everyone to study it. It is filled with the plan of God… the plan of salvation, it is amazing. It helps us know the will of God and His plan for us. I invite you to read it."

The Plan of Salvation - We are not left alone to wander through mortality without knowing of the master plan which the Lord has designed for His children. - Elder L. Tom Perry

You might notice that Landon spelled NEPHI, like they spell it or SAY it in Peru. I remember when Elder Lawson Bullock returned from the Peru Lima North Mission last December, in his mission homecoming report he referred to NEPHI many times, and each time, he pronounced it Neff-eee (with the emphasis on the Neff).

No comments: