Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Landon's Hump Day ........... (Let's not do THAT again !)

"So my Hump Day started out normal. Me and Elder Herdt called all of our comps in the mission and wished them happy one year mark. (Elder Wright, Elder Peterson, Elder Woolf, Elder Kay, and Elder Mills). We went to lunch, I ate all my food, and it was good. Got done with lunch, and it hit me!!!! I did not feel good AT ALL.

We left to go out into the field like normal, because we had appointments. We had a good lesson with Layla and Milagros, and we HAD one (planned) with Eduardo and Regina at 7:30pm, but I started getting a headache, and started getting the cold shivers, and I had to go to the bathroom. We were at a member’s house, and they bought us pizza and ice cream and all that, because it was my one year mark, but I couldn't eat ANY of it because I felt like crud.

They took care of me, and we went straight back to the offices where I took some medicine, took a hot shower, and got into bed at 8:30pm. At 9:30, Elder Herdt, Sanchez and Vargas gave me a blessing. (I guess Landon spent the rest of the evening, alternating between bed and bathroom)

In the morning, we called Hermana Perez, and my comps went and bought me more medicine and some crackers and Gatorade, and I didn't get out of bed until 10:30am (to write this email). I didn't have any strength, I didn't feel like doing anything, but all is well. What a great 1 YEAR mark - hahahaha. But really, all is well… no worries… After I write this (email), I will probably go get back into bed."

No comments: