Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy Busy Change Week

Hey! Well, how is everything going back there in good old Morgan??? I hope well. All here is well. The changes got approved, so I have a lot of work to do and not a lot of time to do it. Monday is the start of changes and another week of no sleep and lots of fun. There have been A LOT of changes, and a lot of flights to arrange. I think there will be more than 40 missionaries flying on the 8th of October. There is going to be a lot of movement and travel, but it will all go fine and I will love it.

It’s so tough to write letters down here in the offices. There is NO time, and I’m not just saying that. It’s so crazy and busy all the time, even on P-days, we’re always doing something. I love it. Thanks for all your prayers. I need them. I love you.

No comments: