Monday, August 25, 2008

Workings of the Office

Well, this week has been really crazy with learning all the new stuff in the offices and learning how to do everything. It’s going to be really tough, but it will be good.. Lots of responsibility, but I like it.. I miss preaching and teaching.. but with me learning and everything, we can't get out and teach. Once I get the hang of it and my comp gets a hold of his, we will be up and running. This Wednesday, that is coming up are those changes, and my trainer will be gone and I will be on my own... We will see how it goes..

OLD..................................NEW
AP – Elder Field.....................AP – Elder Anderson (North Carolina)
AP – Elder Vargas, L.................AP – Elder Ticona (Bolivia)
Secretary – Elder Gomez..............Secretary – Elder Rich
Letters/Paperwork - Elder Torrejon...Letters/Paperwork – Elder Vargas, I.
Financial Clerk – Elder Herdt........Financial Clerk – Elder Herdt (same)
History/Records – Elder Roldan.......History/Records – Elder Roldán (same)


Now with the changes, all are leaving except for Roldán and Herdt. Everyone else will be new.. A new office haha.. It will be interesting.. Normally there are 6 elders in the offices, and right now we are 9. It's a little crammed with only 2 bathrooms and 3 rooms to sleep in, but at least we have a mattress for every one of us. It will be nice and good when we all have everything in order and organized.

No comments: