Thursday, August 7, 2008

Please keep these Elders in your prayers


A few Elders who were recently called to the Peru Lima North Mission, are "stuck" in the Provo MTC. A few of them are Elder Ridge and Elder Layton (pictured here) and Elder Hyde (not pictured). They should have flown out to the CCM in Peru, mid July, but are having problems with their visas. If they haven't come through by August 20th, they will be temporarily assigned to another mission until they do. These Elders and their families could sure use our prayers in their behalf. Thanks !

Español/spanish:
Por favor, mantengan a estos Élderes en sus oraciones
Algunos Élderes que fueron recientemente llamados a la Misión Perú Lima Norte están “varados” en el CCM de Provo. Algunos de ellos son Élder Ridge y Élder Layton (los de la foto). Ellos debieron haber estado en el CCM de Perú, a mediados de Julio, pero están teniendo algunos problemas con sus visas. Si ellos no vienen a Perú hasta el 20 de agosto, serán temporalmente asignados a otra misión hasta que el problema de las visas se solucione. Estos Élderes y sus familias desean que oremos por ellos. ¡Gracias!

Português/Portuguese:
Por favor, mantenham aos Élder nas suas orações
Alguns Élderes que foram recentemente chamados à missão Peru Lima Norte estão “varados” no CTM de Provo. Alguns de eles são Élder Ridge e Élder Layton (os da foto). Eles deveram ter estado no CTM de Peru a mediados de Julho, mas estão tendo alguns problemas com suas visas. Se eles não vêm a Peru até 20 de Agosto, eles serão temporalmente designados a outra missão até que o problema das visas se solucione. Os Élderes e suas famílias desejam que oremos por eles. ¡Muito Obrigado!

5 comments:

Britney said...

Hi! My name is Britney. I'm Elder Derek Hyde's sister. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate this post! Thanks for thinking of my brother and these other missionaries and keeping them in your prayers!! :)

Gwen said...

Britney - Tell your mom Hi, and that we love her !! Also - if you can get me a picture of Elder Hyde, I would love to post it here also

- Take care
Gwen

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rich family. We'll definitely keep you guys posted. We're still hoping for Peru and soon, but whatever the outcome, things will be fine. Thanks for the prayers.

Anonymous said...

hello as these?
my name is Dihana Maldonado I am a member of the iglecias and I'm from mexico chihuahua chihuahua not know if where is it?


chok_rool1503@hotmail.com

and watched many of the photographs that you are very beautiful
also say that clear in my prayers will be that the elders do not really know how to get here but that is something for me so I gotta go

Dihana said...

hello as these?
my name is Dihana Maldonado I am a member of the iglecias and I'm from mexico chihuahua chihuahua not know if where is it?


chok_rool1503@hotmail.com

and watched many of the photographs that you are very beautiful
also say that clear in my prayers will be that the elders do not really know how to get here but that is something for me so I gotta go