Monday, June 2, 2008

Staying in Tarapoto !!

"Well, some news on the changes. I stay in the same area, thankfully. I'm happy about that. Oh ya, and I went up to comp mayor (senior companion), so that’s cool. I'm pretty nervous though. I'm too young in the mission to be doing that, haha, but the Lord makes big things out of small people, so I'm sure He has something waiting for me and He will help me along the way. Elder Evans and 3 other missionaries from Tarapoto are going to Lima, and other missionaries are coming here. My comp is Elder Flores. I don’t know him, I don’t know how much time (he's been out). I don’t know anything. I think I will be his Padrasto….. his second comp, in his second area. He was in Independencia, I think with Elder Villanueva in Villa Sol, how cool is that? (Elder Villanueva was Landon's last companion in Villa Sol before he was transferred to Tarapoto) Oh ya, Elder Santiago from my old zone is coming to Tarapoto baby, I'm stoked! He is one of my very good friends in the mission. I'm really excited for this change."

No comments: