Saturday, June 28, 2008

Odds & Ends...............

Mom - Pray for me, better yet, pray for the Familias Gomez and Vasquez. They're familias that are struggling. I love you mom... I wouldn't have it any other way.. I love you...

Dad - I'm glad you had a good week.. and boy let me tell you.. I sure do remember that 4 wheeler.. haha, I loved it, and now Treyson and Tagg will use it, and my kids, when I have kids... this life is sure short, don't ya think? ... Things pass, and people grow up so fast, where does it all go? It makes me think alot... I love you dad... be safe.. and remember.. your Father in heaven loves you.. and he is there for you. I love you dad....

Elder Flores - He is a really good comp..... he is a good missionary with a good attitude.. works hard and teaches a lot.. it's really good.. it's going really well with him.. we're pals..

No comments: