Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A new Stake?


"When I got in here to Tarapoto, the goal was to raise the numbers and to maintain them, and if we do that we will become a Stake. I don’t know if you guys realize it, but to become a Stake is a big thing. It brings so many more blessings to the people. We just got a notice today that we have passed the numbers (needed). Now we just need to maintain them, and we will have an Apostle come down here, to dedicate and create a Stake in the fall. How sweet is that? Man, how cool would that be if I could still be here? I love you all, and this work is crazy. The weeks fly and the days are long, but I love it. I love you all. Thanks for all you do for me and all your prayers. Take it easy, Love ya… Choufa"

Gabo says: Choufa is a Spanish slang for Good-bye

No comments: