Thursday, December 11, 2008

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS Elder Vargas


Last Friday (12/5/08) was my comp's (Elder Vargas) birthday in the mission. It was a good day. I don’t have my guitar anymore. I gave it to my comp!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He loves music, the flute, zampoña, and all that good stuff. He is great - I love him.

I also went to Serpost (the Post Office), and shopping with Presidente, just me and him. It was hilarious. I loved it. He is such an amazing guy, really just like President Fisher, but Latin. It was good to spend some time with him and just chat, not really about the work, but just his family, the 500 baptisms and ya…

Then we came back, ordered some pizza, and sat and ate Doritos, pop, and watched the funeral of Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin. It was really good and some of the stuff President Monson said at the end - I was like wow!

No comments: