Sunday, December 21, 2008

This week - Mucho Better :)

Well, everything is better here this week. Like I said, it’s crazy how fast things can go from bad to good and good to bad and worst to best and so forth.

I mentioned in my weekly letter to President Perez, about the death of Paul, and he let me call them and express my feelings. It was good to talk to them and help them, and share my favorite scripture with them, Alma 40:12, and it just so happens to be about what happens after death.

Mom, thanks so much for the talk and everything you sent me. I think it would be great for you to send a letter to Pedro & Giovanna. Their younger son’s name is Alen.

Hey Dad, thanks for your words. They really helped me out with everything that’s going on with Paul. Thank you for your prayers and everything you do for me.

No comments: