Monday, December 8, 2008

Ready for Christmas


As you can see, the office Elders have their Christmas tree all decorated and ready to go! I was so tickled to see some of the little wooden elf ornaments that I had sent - all colored (with FACE pictures inserted) and on the tree. (Click on the picture, and zoom in to get a better look). One of them has been made over into a little missionary :) I didn't know they would be such a hit, but Landon got his Christmas package, and this is what he had to say about it.

"So first off, I would like to thank you for the packages I got. The shoes are AMAZING!!!! I absolutely love them. At first I thought they were too small, but they fit perfectly and I love them. And the rest of the stuff? - WOW how creative are you?!?!?!"

"The citrus air-fresheners are going to be great for presents (for our families), and the wooden ornaments? That’s just what we needed, because our tree is bare!!! All of it was perfect, I won’t lie. So creative - and I will give away a lot of it, to make other people’s days, but really it is you making their days. Thank Thank Thank you so so so much for everything."

No comments: