Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tarapoto Trip Remembered

Well, it was a good week, we went to Tarapoto last Wednesday and had interviews with the missionaries there, and also in Moyobamba. It was good to see the elders again.

We were able to visit all the afternoon with members and converts!!! I was able to see Diego Montenegro, and his family. Remember the little baby girl I was holding in the picture? (the picture is on the very very top of my blog), Well I took another picture holding her, but now she is huge and walking haha!!!

I was able to see Giovanna Vela, mother of Paul who drowned last December. She was working, so we didn’t have much time to talk, but she is doing well.

I saw Jorge, the husband of Rosita del Carmen, and their son Patrick. He isn’t a fat baby anymore, he is a walking skinny machine haha.. It's crazy!!!

It was a good trip, good flight, with good interviews.

No comments: