Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hecticness........

Well this week has been full of adventure and excitement and well a week of hecticness, haha, I know that’s not a word but oh well…

Let's see where do I start?? Sunday was a good day. Our ward is really great and we had four really good investigators assist. They are now being taught and I'm sure that all of them will be baptized this August.

Monday (August 3rd) was a normal day in the offices and we prepared to go to Iquitos. We worked to get our trainings all ready, and were also able to teach the family that went to church. They have a lot of questions and are great.

Tuesday (August 4th) there were a lot of interviews for President, and in the evening we flew to Iquitos. It is alot bigger than Pucallpa or Tarapoto, I was surprised haha.

Wednesday (August 5th) we had interviews with Zones of 9 de Octubre and Iquitos. Our trainings went well, and it was good to see the missionaries. After, we were able to go to an American restaurant called The Little Texas Rose - it's owned by a Texan. I had a filet minon cordon bleu and it was really good and it only cost 10 dollars. Then Elder Santiago and I went to a cool river place, and I GOT TO KNOW THE AMAZON RIVER!!! HAHA. I never in my life would have thought this would happen !

Friday (August 7th) we had interviews with the Palmeras Zone and Independence Zone. Elder Peterson is the Zone Leader in Independence and it was good to see him and he gave a really good training. We were also able to get out to teach today. We taught a guy named Igor who came to church the last Sunday. other day. He is from Cuzco. He and his mom will get baptized hopefully.

No comments: