Sunday, August 16, 2009

Facing the Facts

Well the time is getting short, I know I say this every week, but it's so true. I don’t have any time left and it feels weird. I know I will have to return home, but I have kind of forgotten what a normal life is like back home. The mission is the best thing that I have done in my life. I will spend all my life doing this work, I will help in every ward I am in and I will serve and I will do all I can to help other young men get on missions. I will do whatever I am called to do.

I know I'm talking about home, haha, I don’t know why............., I'm not trunky at all. I'm working hard and I'm loving what I'm doing and working to the best of my ability. I'm just facing the fact that one day I will have to go home.


I don’t know what the Lord has in store for me. After the mission it will be a life completely different. I have no idea what I will do. It’s going to be hard to stop being a missionary here in Peru. To leave all that I have done for the last 2 years. To leave President and his family. To not be a missionary. We have two choices, do the Father’s will, or not. We have to pray and know what His will is and then follow it and complete it. I’m not scared, I’m not uncertain, I just plain don’t want to stop being a missionary.

No comments: