Friday, May 2, 2008

P-day Fun

You may remember a week or two ago, Landon wrote home that he and Elder Dallin Peterson (Kaysville) had met with their zones for an early morning futbol game. Here are some pics.......

Roger was really surprised at the uniforms, and he asked Landon about it in a letter. Here is what Landon had to say about the whole thing.....

"To answer your questions.. our zone bought them (the soccer uniforms) in Lima, for 14 soles ($4.66) for all of it.. Shorts and a Jersey, it's awesome… You like them I know, haha.. Heck yes we won the game… Do you ever know me to lose? haha Just kidding, but no, we really did win… it was a battle, but it was fun…. Ya, I know I'm skinny, haha, but don’t worry, I'm in good health.. I'm not in shape by any means, and I don’t have any kind of muscle in my body, haha, but I'm in good health.. Let's just say I'll be coming home and lifting the little baby weights.."

No comments: