Saturday, May 3, 2008

Lima vs. Tarapoto

"It’s a little different than Lima.. actually it's a lot different. I like the weather and the people and just everything.. but the thing (that I miss), that I loved about Lima, is the success."

"When we were in Lima, there were tons and tons of people that would listen to us, and progress, and actually get what we're teaching, but here in the jungle it's different. They don’t progress.. "

"And really, I'm tired of teaching the Law of Chastity..... No one is married, and they don’t want to be… it's tough… but we're getting along. We're finding new people everyday, and talking to everyone to try and find someone who is married. We don’t have very much success, but I know the Lord will bless us as we do the things were supposed to be doing."

No comments: