Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy and Thankful Son

Hey mom and dad. It sure was good to hear from ya. You both sound really good... and happy.. and that means I'm happy. Keep on praying and doing the things the Lord wants. Every day is the same rhythm and gospel, just different people. I love you both and am so blessed to have you as my parents. Thanks for everything. I love you.

Hey grandparents, I love you all. Thanks for coming up last night. You all sounded really good. I love you all and thank you for all your support, letters, and love.

I'm learning so much. An elder told me the other day, and I was thinking about it, and it's so true what he said... He said, "You know they ask us 19 year olds to come to a country, learn a language, teach 1000´s of people, learn new areas within days, and at the same time; keep organized, and be patient and loving. Our minds grow so much, not only our knowledge, but all of our skills and talents."

I was blessed with so many talents and gifts in the pre-life. I'm so grateful. I know how hard it is, but with the Lord it is possible. I love you all and wish you all the best. I pray for you.

Today we're going to the waterfalls. I don't know what to expect, but I'll take tons of pics and I'll be careful, no worries.

No comments: