Monday, April 21, 2008

Bienvenidos a la Selva (Welcome to the Jungle)



"Well. to answer all your questions.. Yes, I'm leaving Villa Sol.... happily and sadly... I don't know, I have mixed feelings. I don't want to leave because I'm accustomed (to it) here, and also I have made alot of friends here in this zone, and now I won't be here to see them go (home) because they finish (their missions) the next change and the change after, and I'm going to be in the jungle. I'm pretty mixed (feelings) right now, but most of them I'll see again after the mission. One lives in Pleasant Grove, and (another) in Arizona, right where Manda will be living, so that's good. But the ones who live not in the states, in the next life I will see them."

"I am going to Tarapoto, where Elder Woolf is, and my companion is the son (the greenie that Elder Bullock trained) of Elder Bullock haha, how crazy is that? Yes, the Elder Bullock who is in our ward, (Morgan 6th ward in Morgan, Utah) so I'm excited to get to the jungle. I head off Wednesday (April 23). I'll let you know next week how everything is."

No comments: