Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Recap.........

Well family, all is well here in Pucallpa. I went to Lima last Wednesday/Thursday, and picked up my companion, Elder Figueroa, and we had a great Consejo (Zone Leader Council).

President Perez talked about the goals of the mission, and reminded us that Christ is with us.

Elder Nemelka (the AP) talked about the love between companionships, and Elder Santiago, is the new assistant, replacing Elder Hirschi. Yes, it's the same Elder Santiago that is my very very good friend. It was so good to see everyone again.

Elder Figueroa is from El Salvador, but lives a long ways away from Elder Ramos (a previous companion). Elder Ramos finished his mission by the way. Elder Figueroa laughs exactly like Elder Ramos and makes me miss him, haha. He is great and we will get along perfectly!!!

We hope to have the same success Elder Vasquez and I had. I'm excited for this new change, we have a lot of teaching to do and well, I'm up to doing it

No comments: