Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Love My Presidente

P-day was on Tuesday this week, because on Monday was our interviews with Presidente. It was really good to see him and the Assistants again after 4 weeks. It was also my goodbye to my dear friend Elder Hirschi (from Neola, Utah). He will be finishing his mission this next change, and I won’t be there to see him leave.

My interview with President was the best one I have had yet in my mission. The spirit was so strong, and President helped me notice something - I have grown in these 4 weeks out in the field, more spiritually and with knowledge, than in all my 16 months as a missionary. I love it and I love my President.

*Picture of Barbeque was taken in January at Presidente Perez' home. Click here for more pics

**Elder Rich and Elder Hirschi

No comments: