Sunday, March 22, 2009

Futbol in Estadio Aliardo Soria

I may be taking a shot in the dark, but I believe this is the stadium that the Elders have been able to play futbol in. Landon had mentioned in a previous letter about playing in a stadium "right by our house". I had looked on Google Earth, and found THIS stadium, but it was SO big, and the pictures on the Internet were impressive enough, that I just couldn't imagine that the Elders would be allowed to play here. However, after receiving this picture, I have to say, it looks remarkably similar. What do you think?
Click here to see a You Tube video of the stadium, and here to see it on Google Maps. Landon reports, "I LIKE soccer now". This is certainly a change in his previous attitude - PRE Mission :) He also reports that sometimes they go running here in the early morning before it gets unbearably hot.

No comments: