Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Missionary Work

I love the field and I love being a missionary. I am learning in leaps and gains. No one will ever understand, unless they serve a mission. I feel bad for those who throw this precious time away. It truly is the best time in our lives, apart from marriage and families.

I have been thinking a lot lately about the atonement of Jesus Christ, and what He did for me. I am grateful for His sacrifice and His love that He has for me, and for helping me every step of the way. I’m grateful for my family and for what you do for me also. All I need is your prayers and that’s it. Help me from there with your prayers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

grandioso!!!!!!!!
me encantas sus fotografias y lo que puedo alcanzar de entender del ingles en eso estoy jeje adios suerte