Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Finally !!

When we left the MTC on October 17, 2007, Roger turned to me and said, "Well, only 712 days left". Not something a mom wants to hear at that point (sigh). I've seen all of the countdown calendars you can buy, and I've even put a countdown "widget" or two on Landon's blog, but I just couldn't bring myself to countdown from start to end.

On January 17th, 2008 - I posted that he was 1/8 of the way complete. On April 17th, 2008 - one quarter.......... Didn't mark time again, until October 17th, 2008 - Hurrah !!! Hump Day !!

Now we are speaking differently when asked........ It's not "How long he's been out", but "How long he has left". It's funny how things change.

612 days ago I promised myself that I would start marking the time - TODAY. We are now at 100 days and counting ! October 21st, here we come :)

No comments: