Thursday, July 16, 2009

Winding down......

Well my time is winding down. It's incredible how fast the time goes by, it was just yesterday when I was participating in the MTM (Mountain Top Mission - Morgan Utah Stake) and getting ready to serve a mission, and look where I'm at with almost 3 months left to go - nada mas…..

Peru is amazing, I love the people and the Jungle is great. It's hot hot hot and also it rains at times. We're in summer here, so it doesn't rain that much. People we don’t even know invite us in their house and give us their food, and it's all out of generosity and kindness. I love the people and will be sad to leave them, but I know I have to get on with my life and start my own. I love you, take care, be strong, and always be happy. We are part of the only true organization where we can be saved and be with our families forever…..

No comments: