Friday, October 2, 2009

"I knew you would accept it !!"

The week before last we were able to travel to Pucallpa, it was great!!! I was able to see some converts and also people that I was teaching who were baptized after I left. What a great feeling it is when that happens.

Imagine in the after life, ALL the people that we have ever shared the gospel with, if or when they get baptized and endure to the end, we will see them and we will be so so so happy to see them and say, “I knew you would accept it!!!!”

I bought the new Bible in Spanish and I love it. I think I like it better than I like the Bible in English. I don’t know, it’s just different, and I’m actually reading the Bible for the first time in my life, and loving it. I’m excited to get on with my life and get studying and working and see what life has to bring... and well, it’s coming fast.....

No comments: