Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Zone

Our new zone is new new new new. Let's just say that 11 of the 14 elders have less than a year in the mission!!! Their attitudes and the way they act show it. I know for a fact I had the same attitude. It's an attitude of a little kid, haha. I don't know, it's just funny to see and to know I was like that.


"And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 18:3

"For the natural man is an enemy to God...and will be...unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit...and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflect upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father."
(Mosiah 3:19)

I know why I'm here, and I don’t care about anything else........... just helping other people and baptizing. I love what I'm doing and I'm happy doing it.

No comments: