Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Commitments

Last week, Presidente challenged each companionship to find four new people and commit them to baptism by the end of the week. We worked hard, and Milagros, Patric, Cloris and Noe have dates for the 25th of April and the 2nd of May.

I was thinking, the life of a person is so complicated, and to be able to change and be baptized is hard. It's a miracle to have so many baptisms and I'm so grateful for the Lord and His hand in this work.

I have grown spiritually and matured so much in these past months. I'm very grateful. We're planning to have 500 baptisms as a mission in May!!!!!

*This picture above is Family Home Evening in Pucallpa with Elder Rich and Elder Figueroa. Of course, being a mom, the first thing I noticed.............was the big "scratch" on Elder Rich's nose. **Look closer in this picture........... it seems they ALL have one.

Here's what he had to say about that,

"No, it's not a scratch on my nose, it's paint....we were playing a game :)"

I guess I'll quit worrying :)

No comments: