Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Words we like to hear


I learned this week what obedience REALLY means. I’m grateful for the parents I have, and for things they taught me.

It’s unbelievable how much I have grown in these six months in the offices. It’s helping me prepare for the life after (the mission), it’s like having a job, but at the same time keeping myself in the world but not of it. You get it… it’s helping me out a ton.

I’m glad to hear all is well with everybody at home. I get nervous sometimes to check my email, thinking there might be bad news, but the Lord will help me.

Dad, your surgery will go great, don’t worry. You will be in and out and you won’t even notice a thing, just that your leg will be a million times better. I support you in all your decisions and choices.

When I get home, I can’t wait to get a calling in the ward and to be a home teacher. I’m way excited for that. I have such desires and want to study right now, learning more about different things. When I get home I want to study, not to just get it done or complete something, but actually to learn and be smart and grow mentally.

No comments: