Thursday, January 29, 2009

A good week - teaching, working, studying....


This week has been a good one, we are finding new people and blessing their lives. We have a baptism date with Walter for the 7th of Feburary, and we’re trying to get more for this date, and we’ll find more.

I have been really really busy here in the offices with a lot of paper work to do for every single missionary that is foreign, and I have a lot still to get done, but it will be good.

I have been able to study the scriptures a lot this week, practically reading all of Mosiah in one day. I really love Chapter 27 in verse 25, 32, and 37. It talks about being born anew and changing. Well this "change" in verse 32, comes with teaching, proclaiming, and preaching... and in verse 37, comes the blessings. This gives me hope, and well, I love the scriptures. I love reading them, and following the words which helps me and guides me.

**This picture was taken Presidente Perez's balcony overlooking Lima, and out towards the sea at sunset.

No comments: