Thursday, November 20, 2008

Words of Wisdom from Peru (and a picture too!)

(Not sure when this was taken, but thank you Elder Peterson *and mom ;)

All is well. I’m trying everyday to be better and be more humble. I love the Lord and I love you all. Thanks for all you do and all you help me out with.

I love the Lord and He loves us. Follow Him and keep His commandments. Be as happy as you can be, and the only way to do that is to follow Him and keep our covenants.

We need to look into the future, even after this life. What do we really want?? What really matters?? I know this church is true and that all of us just need to keep at it, have faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, believe and fulfill our covenants.

The family is the MOST important thing in this world, nothing else!!!! Work will come, the chores will always be there, but the family is something very sacred we should cherish.

Remember the promises we make at baptism. If you don’t remember them, go to church every Sunday, and there is a complete hour where we can remember them and renew them.

I hope you all have had a great November, because it’s halfway done!!! And then we’re in December, that’s right, then we’re on to the new year, then we’re on to Mother’s Day, then we’re on to July and October........It’s all going way way too fast. A lot of things are going on back there in Morgan and I’m missing it, but I know I’m where the Lord wants me to be, and I’m happy. I love you all and I love my Savior and what He did for me…… and does for me…. Go to church!!! Love Elder Rich

No comments: