Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cambios! (Changes)

Well the news is in!!!! Looks like I will be flying to Lima on Wednesday, but I will be coming back on Thursday night to keep working in PUCALLPA!!!! For a month and a half more!!!! I will have 6 months here in Pucallpa!!! For the past year, I've only been in 2 areas, Independencia (while working in the office) and Pucallpa.

I'm really excited, and what's even better, I'm staying with Elder Figueroa. Six missionaries are leaving the zone and six more are coming. Those leaving are Elder Mamani and Elder Elison, Elder Morton, Elder Moreira, Elder Rojas and Elder Quintana. Next week I will tell you the new ones who are coming here.

I love working and I love helping other people. I'm very happy and I have nothing to complain about. I just can't believe how fast this change went by. Aaahhh it's going by too fast!!!!

** Note - the picture above is the Pucallpa Zone from March 26, 2008 to May 6, 2008 (Missing Elders Wayt and Atkinson who arrived on May 7th)

No comments: