Monday, March 24, 2008

Cambios! (Changes)

Tommorrow, Elder Vargas heads off to the jungle, and I stay in Villa Sol, and I'm happy. My new comp is from Bolivia, and I still don't know him, but I'll have all the info next week. He gets to Lima on Saturday, I'll be in a "triple" for a few days. (3 Elders together)

Well, I think it's a good thing there is a change, cuz you all know I can get along with everyone, but with Elder Vargas my nerves were tested, haha. Man, he is a good missionary and obedient, but is there such a thing as too obedient? Haha.... no there isn't, but I guess what I'm saying, is he did things in excess, where I didn't see the need, and no, it wasn't breaking rules or anything, but all is well, and I've learned a ton in the short time I was with him.

We have 15 families, it's amazing, and we're teaching like crazy. We had 16 dates for baptism, but lost a few, but now we have 9 solid for the upcoming weeks. One family and 3 more to come in the next month. I'm excited. Well, I love you all, and keep on keeping on.

No comments: