Monday, November 5, 2007

It's time to head to Peru

We received Landon's last email from the MTC today. Here's part of it...

"I'm getting fat (haha) My pants are fitting snug, so it's a good thing I'm going to Peru on Wednesday, cuz I don't think they would last another 6 weeks here.... they feed us well ..... thank you for everything.. I'm doing great and I hope you are too... Just know I love you guys.. thanks for raising me so well... I love you both.. Our family will be blessed.. I love you, Elder Rich"


Landon flys out Wednesday afternoon about 3pm. When he gets settled in at the airport, we should get a call, probably between 1-2 pm. He flys from Salt Lake to Atlanta, Georgia, then on to Miami, Florida, and then to Lima Peru. He will have about 14 hours traveling, arriving in Lima on Thursday morning about 5am (our time)and 7 am Peru time.

No comments: