Monday, December 31, 2007

Update from Peru


It was great to talk to you guys on Christmas, I loved it... but I spoke too soon when I said everything was great and perfect....we have been without water since that night I talked to you guys... It's the first time in my life I haven't showered in six days ! I know, I know, It's gross, and I probably have something growing on me, but oh well, the work goes on.

We have 3 baptisms this next month. One is Zanaida and Jim. They are married, and have a 9 year old girl. Zanaida is our pension. The other is Luis Garfius. He is about 45 years old, and just humble humble. We also found a family of 5, with 3 potential priesthood holders and they say they want to be baptized.

A normal day consists of walking, walking, and more walking, and sometimes riding in a combi (those van things)... its fun. My days are full full full... every minute is planned out.. I like it like that...I love this work.

We have to be in our room early tonight because of New Years. Oh well, just more study time and stuff.. having the opportunity to study the Book of Mormon every morning for an hour is amazing... you learn so much more everytime you read it. I love you all, and always remember that Christ is our savior.

No comments: