Monday, January 21, 2008

Latest from Landon


"Man, I'm already one week away from my first change in the field ! I don't know about all of you back home, but if the time doesn't slow down, I'm going to fall asleep and wake up in my last area, on my last change. It's so crazy how fast time moves."


Changes or Transfers occur every 6 weeks. A missionary is not always changed/transferred every six weeks. Landon mentioned that if his companion's allergies don't clear up, he (Elder Jacobe) will be sent back to the jungle where he can find some relief.

Landon is looking forward to TWO MORE transfers........because.......
"Only 2 more changes, and I should, (should being the key word) be fluent in Spanish."

The word (in the CCM halls) is that by your THIRD change, you should have the language down pretty well. Let's see........that's about May 1st :)

No comments: