Monday, January 28, 2008

Changes
























Mikey Edmunds................................Elder Mike Eddy
Summer 2003..................................Peru Lima Central - 2007


On January 19th, when most of the Peru Mission got together to give President & Sister Crayk a send off, Landon got to see one of his good friends from the Peru Lima Central Mission. He hasn't seen Mikey for nearly two years.

"Oh my gosh! Listen to this... guess who I saw?....... Elder Mike Eddy hahahahahahhaha. It was amazing. I didn't get to talk to him, but I got to see him, and throw faces at him, and ya... it was awesome. I don't think he knew I was down here or something, haha. It was good. He has changed so, so, so, much though, it was scary. He isn't the same old Mike Eddy I remember, and it scared me because I don't want to change that much, but oh well, I can't really help it huh?"

No comments: