Sunday, October 21, 2007

Update

Well, we haven't heard anything ! So there's not much to update. We thought we would get a letter on Saturday, because we have heard that they have the new missionaries write a letter the night they get there, and if you figure they send it out the next day, it should be here by Saturday, right? Not !! So we are off to Hawaii in a few hours, before Monday's mail.......Can we wait until the 30th?? I don't think so. Grandma Dickson (mom) is going to get our mail, and if there is anything from Landon, she'll open it, and re-write it to me on email. We can retrieve email on the ship. I'm not sure about posting to this blog, but if I can - I'll be sure and let everyone know. Who knows ?? I talked to Kacey today, and she said that she had heard that they were letting the missionaries email from the MTC, so maybe we'll get an EMAIL! Thanks for all of your support !!

No comments: